A funny threesome I almost had


I think everyone should have such experience when you are young or old. You might be offered with a 3som with someone, a swinger couple or single. However, at that time, you are still a completely idiot about it. You might even don’t realize that offer. When you look back from now, it would be such a funny and ridiculous experience. I had such experience in my life.

I still remembered the first time I almost had a couple dating with two cute chicks. It was in my high school. Our team played football and we won. We went out and celebrate with the cheer squad. I hit up with a girl there. We got along really well. When we were about to leave, her friend came to her and they asked me if I would like to go to their place for some fun. I didn’t get their meaning. I thought what so fun about with two girls in their apartment. Swing life style never occurred in my mind, because I was not exposed to enough such concept. I said no and asked if they would like to come to my house and play some video games. They agreed. Now I think the result would be much more pleasing if I just went to their apartment.

We went back to my house. My parents were out for dinner with their friends. Usually, they won’t be back until it’s very late. I turned on my game machines and asked them to choose a game to play while I took a shower. They said yes with a very nice smile. So I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got back, I found nothing on my game machine, but two topless girls. They looked at me with this seducing eyes and smile. I finally got what they meant before. How could I say no! I am not an idiot, even though I turned them down when they firstly gave me the offer. I jumped into bed and got things started. When things got hotter and everyone was naked. I suddenly heard the sound of door opening. My parents got home. That was exciting, giving that we were in their room and the door was open. I rushed to close the door and the noise scared them. They went upstairs and knock on the door. I quickly put my pantie on and opened a little gap. My mother pushed it open widely and saw the two naked girls covered in their sheets. She ran away to tell my father about it. I got out and tried to stop her.

She shouted to my father like “John, your son is in our room with two girls!” My father was a great man. I knew it from then. He shouted back “Oh, come on! Leave him alone!” There was no sound anymore. However, when I went back, the two girls had already gone.