Women Share Real Threesome Experiences


Ever since we've entered the 21 century, threesome seems to be a topic which has already attracted too much attention regardless of the fact that it's rarely talked about in open air. However, it doesn't change the fact that a hot and steaming threesome sex is on the top of the sexual bucket list of a large amount of open minded guy and girls. With the help of a bunch of recently emerged couples dating apps, tinder for couples and tinder for threesomes, these swingers have much access to any kind of kinky dating, bisexual dating as well as polyamorous dating. For the registered members on these three way dating site who are looking for threesome and more importantly, three way partners, the real threesome stories are always something helpful to open the door to the world of threesome for them. Here are two confessions about threesome dating which will give them more perspective as well as ideas before putting their fantasy into practice.

"It was 2 years ago when I have just finished college. I signed up on one of the most popular dating site where there are a lot of people living a swinging lifestyle including couples seeking women, women seeking couples, swingers who are into wife threesome dating and wife sharing. And this happily married couple came to me and the threesome sex end up being pretty awesome. It happened with a few glasses of wine. After three of us all being a little bit tipsy, it happened naturally. OK, I'm going to skip to the fun part: We've tried a few different positions, such as doggy, missionary, sixty nine, etc. Even though now I'm in a committed with this lovely guy, I still would love to have threesome if there's any third willing participant. The only problem is that I don't know how my boyfriend think about this."

"I was backpacking alone through southeast Asia for a year. And of course, some jaw dropping experiences happened to me. Before, I always hook up with attractive guys I met in the hostel, then one light, on this lovely rooftop in a hostel, in Bali, I met 2 British guys and one Australian girl who were traveling in a group. At first we just got on pretty well, then things start to get a bit more crazier with the help of some cheap ass beer. the couple-British guy and Australian girl started making out first, then they dared me and the other guy to do the same. Then you know...It was four of us, and it can't be strictly fit into a threesome I know. In the end, we made a pretty big mess and end up paying a fine. As for advice for threesome newbies, connection matters. You don't just say "what about having a threesome" for the fact of threesome. Keep in mind that your feelings matters the most.”